Bloggers and Publishers have the same goals, to bring in readers. This Conference is to discuss what is working online to promote books and what we can do better. How can we work together and with authors to bring readers online? What are Publishers goals in working with Bloggers? What are Bloggers and Reviewers looking for? Join us for panels, discussions and giveaways. This is the 2nd annual Book Bloggers and Publishers Online Conference that is hosted by Terry Kate of Romance in the Backseat as well as several other book bloggers.
How the Conference Works: This is a five day online event that will feature TalkShoe Discussion Panels and open Forums for more inclusive debate on subjects raised. Attendees can listen to panels live or using the links provided at a later more convenient time. The Forums will remain open and those speaking on the panels will be in the forums afterward to answer questions. The Forums will be held in a private Ning for the Conference.
Registration Information: The Conference is open to Publishers, Bloggers, and Industry Professionals. There is a $45 registration fee per person. The Conference will be held on a private Ning that will be opened on April 5th allowing Attendees to profile their companies and leave questions for the live panel discussions ahead of time. You can find more updated information on the conference and panels by going to the Book Bloggers and Publishers Online Conference blog.
For Publishers: The Online Conference runs from April 13-17 and features forums, live chats, and audio panels. We would love to have you take part. There are a few ways your publishing house can participate.
- Registered Houses can feature themselves in the forum and set aside a time to chat with Bloggers interested in working with them.
- We are looking for contributions of books to giveaway to attending Bloggers. All titles received from the Conference will be featured in a post with the possibility of a review on each Blogger’s respective site.
- The panels will be announced January 1, 2011. We will be filling in panelists shortly thereafter.
For Bloggers: The Online Conference runs from April 13-17 and features forums, live chats, and audio panels. We would love to have you take part.
- Listen live or to pre-recorded panels.
- Take part in online discussions regarding the panels as the occur.
- If you are unable to attend at the scheduled time, the recorded panels will be available for listening for one month, so listen at your convenience.
- Learn what publishers are looking for.
- Learn new tricks and the latest blogging and vlogging tips.
- Meet other Bloggers who share your same dedication, excitement and frustrations.
- Every Blogger attending will receive free books from the attending publishers.
I hope everyone can attend this year but don’t worry if you can’t be there because we all hope to see you at next years Book Bloggers and Publisher Online Conference.