1. For as long as she can remember, Katie MacAlister has loved reading.
2. Growing up in a family where a weekly visit to the library was a given, Katie spent much of her time with her nose buried in a book.
3. Despite her love for novels, she didn’t think of writing them until she was contracted to write a non-fiction book about software.
4. Since her editor refused to allow her to include either witty dialogue or love scenes in the software book, Katie swiftly resolved to switch to fiction, where she could indulge in world building, tormenting characters, and falling madly in love with all her heroes.
5. Two years after she started writing novels, Katie sold her first romance, Noble Intentions.
6. Twenty-four books quickly followed during the four years after Noble’s publication.
7. Her novels have been translated into numerous languages, been recorded as audiobooks, received several awards, and placed on the New York Times, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly bestseller lists.
8. She also writes for the young adult audience as Katie Maxwell.
9. Katie lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and dogs, and can often be found lurking around online.
10. Katie MacAlister has another website for her Aisling Grey and Dragon series books where you called Dragon Septs.
11. Katie MacAlister has a Forum where you can post along with Katie and ask her questions about her writing, books and about her pictures of hot guys.
12. Katie MacAlister likes to give out Freebies to anyone who wants them and she has a list of what is being offered for those who want them.
13. Katie MacAlister also has a couple of fun Book Videos you can watch about her Dark Ones and Aisling Grey novels and her other works too.