1. I absolutely love to read romance novels of any subgenre.
2. I am an 18 year old aspiring romance novelist who has just started college with the hopes of gaining her BA in English and maybe her BA in History.
3. I loved reading and when I found out that there is a lot of other readers out there with similar interest that I can relate with.
4. I created the Talk About My Favorite Authors blog one day in the hopes of getting some of my romance reading internet friends to talk/post about their favorite authors.
5. I have expanded my knowledge of all the things that aspiring authors should do to become published authors.
6. I will do anything to make my dream of become a published romance writer.
7. I have made a lot of interesting friends by joining all of the Forums of my favorite authors.
8. I have met some lovely ladies who are recently published authors that I admire and hope to someday meet them.
9. My family is very supportive of my choice of becoming a writer, even if I have to be an editor for a publishing company before that happens.
10. I have my entire college career planned out and I really hope that nothing messes it up because I want to be a college graduate with a BA in English in 2011.
11. I have created my own personal website, my own personal website under my pen name, my own blog, my own forum and mulitple of groups.
12. I have a forum that is called Romance Readers and Writers and I am trying to get both readers and writers of romance together to share there love for reading and/or writing romance novels.
13. I found Thursday Thirteen through one of the many forums I am a member of and I love it!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants