I’m a bit late putting up this contest but here it is. I will be giving away a Kresley Cole autographed Playing Easy to Get book to one lucky winner. This one is going to be fun, so join in and you could win a Kresley Cole autographed Playing Easy to Get book. The rules: You must answer EACH question CORRECTLY to be put into the final drawing. You can do it because they are not that hard. You have until Thursday, July 31, 2008 to enter the contest (and on the left is what the autographed book will look like).
You must send an email with your completed answers to cute4life261 @ gmail.com (without the spaces). Do NOT post your answers on the blog, because if you do, duh, everyone else will have them and won’t have to look for them! However, once you have sent your entry, come back to this post and type in “I entered the contest! I’m cool.” Just kidding. You don’t have to write that. Just tell us however you wish that you have entered the contest. You can even write “DONE.” So that’s it.
To recap, you must:
1. Answer all the questions correctly.
2. Send your answers to cute4life261 @ gmail.com (without the spaces)
3. Come back to the blog, to THIS post, and tell us you have entered!
That’s it! So ready, set, scavenge.
1. What was Kresley Cole before she became a romance writer?
2. Kresley has how many book published to date?
3. Kresley has written three series, what are the names of these series?
4. What are all of Jaid Black‘s favorite dance songs?
5. Name two of Jaid’s upcoming releases.
6. How many children (gender too) does Jaid have?
7. What is the other name Sherrilyn Kenyon writes under and how did she come to be born?
8. What is the correct reading order for her Dark Hunter series and how many books is in the series with anthologies?
9. What is the name of Sherrilyn’s upcoming Dark Hunter book and when is it coming out?